Coronavirus COVID-19 Statement
CORONAVIRUS/COVID-19 STATEMENT FROM FIELD & STREAM RV PARK LLC
To our loyal RVing families:
First and foremost, we hope you and your families are well, healthy and safe.
In an effort to do our part, for the safety of our staff and the RVing population during this Coronavirus outbreak, we would like to inform you of the following:
- We have reviewed the CDC guidelines with our staff, and we are sanitizing for safety.
- Our goal is to be open for the Summer Season April, 2020 as scheduled. Based on guidelines we must follow as a business, there may be modifications to activities, pavilion usage, etc. We will update accordingly, as we are updated. Please be patient as we navigate these unchartered waters together. We are DILIGENTLY getting the park ready for your arrival.
- The office will be locked and closed to foot traffic until April 1, 2020. Also, the restrooms will not be open for use until May 1.
We are able to accept reservations and payments online and by telephone. We'll be ready to be in the fresh air and for some family RVing on April! The one thing we can take from this “new normal” is the ability to enjoy our families and the great outdoors at Field & Stream RV Park!
We are here to answer any questions or just talk – don’t be afraid to call us at (603)673-4677 or email us at info@FSRVP.com.
Please share this information with anyone you know that stays with us that may not be on social media.
You are all important to us and we care. We will update you of any changes.
Dan & Mike, Field & Stream RV Park LLC.
Welcome to Field & Stream RV Park
Conveniently located in Brookline, New Hampshire, just three miles north of Massachusetts and ten miles west of Nashua, New Hampshire. Catering to the Mature RV'r... open to all ages!
Peaceful, Quiet and Restful
Our clean and modern RV Park is nestled in Southern New Hampshire’s Maple sugar country.
Just minutes away from tax free shopping and historic landmarks. Field & Stream is your quiet and restful retreat! Some of the area attractions include the Hollis Flea Market, Parkers Maple Barn, Pickity Place (The inspiration of “Little Red Riding Hood”), numerous Antiques and Collectible markets, and historic places.
Only 25 Minutes from Merrimack Premium Outlets!
Tax free shopping at the Merrimack Premium Outlets, Pheasant Lane Mall or the many other shops! See a movie at the old Wilton Town Hall Theater! Hike the many trails at the Beaver Brook Association or for the more advanced hiker, try hiking the many trails to the summit of Mt. Monadnock, or just kick back and relax and enjoy the beautiful country town of Brookline.
- Reservation Refund up to 14 days prior to arrival date. There are no refunds or credits otherwise (A $10 cancel fee is applied).
- Check in time is 1 PM -- Check out time is Noon.
- Drive slowly, 5 MPH is speed limit.
- Washing (or mechanic work) of vehicles or RV is not allowed.
- Quiet hours are 10pm – 8am.
- Children under 16 must have helmet when riding bicycle.
- Visitors must register at office upon arrival (Visitor pets are not allowed). You are responsible for your visitors. We do NOT charge a day use visitor fee. Please no more than 4 visitors at a time. Overnight visitors are $5/night.
- Please respect the property of neighbors. PLEASE! No cutting through sites.
- Properly dispose of all trash in dumpster. Please, no cigarette butts on ground.
- PROHIBITED: fireworks, firearms, illegal activities, ATVs, golf carts, mopeds, etc.
- There is NO Swimming. Pond and stream are "fishing only".
- Fishing is allowed (License is required - Catch and Release only).
- Motorcycles are allowed, please idle in/out.
- Tents are not allowed.
- One family and one camping unit per site (4 adult max/site).
- Campfire hours are 5 pm – 12 midnight. Fires are permitted in fireplaces only and may not exceed height of 2 feet. Never leave your fire unattended and do not move fireplaces.
- Please no: pallets/building lumber with nails, cans, bottles or garbage in fireplace.
- Do not bring or leave firewood behind.
- Campsites must be kept neat and cleaned, free of litter.
- Please no carpets on grass.
- Pets are allowed (Sorry, Pit Bull's are not allowed).
- Pets must be leashed at all times, unless in Dog Park.
- PICKUP after pets!
- Dog Park rules are posted.